St Mary's Church Leighton Bromswold

St Mary's Parish Church was first built in 1248 and after total destruction rebuilt by Rev George Herbert.

The church is situated at the end of the long avenue of trees in the village of Leighton Bromswold.

This web site gives details of the village of Leighton Bromswold; the history of its historical church; its people; its organisations including the Parochial Church Council; the Parish Council; the Social Committee and the Gardening Club.

Short History  pamphlet of St Mary's - Free of Charge from the Church

 The Paris Council's agendas; minutes and standing orders are there to view as is the Village Diary for 2018.







St Mary's Leighton Bromswold